MS Graphic Design (MSGD)
This is an advanced level program which exposes participants to new level of thinking, approach and concepts for execution with the help of advanced technologies and software. The students put their knowledge and understanding of the subject to test. They master the art of research and learn the methodologies to excel their crafts to new horizons of creativity and innovations.
Worldwide graphic design industry seeks individuals with extraordinary conceptual approach to solving problems, managing solutions and making decisions for a profitable design campaign.
The Master in Graphic Design program covers masterfully all the areas of theoretical and technical subjects ranging from advertising and gaming to movies, academics to fashion industry and the list is increasing. This aim is achieved by:
- Producing graduates who have acquired theoretical and practical knowledge of the graphic design industry
- Producing graduates with critical and analytical problem solving skills needed by the graphic design Industry
- Gaining thorough knowledge of composition, color and combination of type face and imagery
- Gaining experience to organize, prepare and work in a graphic design corporate culture
As a graduate of the Master in Graphic Design, you can opt for career paths in animation industry, advertising agency, gaming industry, film making, story board artist, mobile phone graphic applications, book illustrations, editorials and publications.
Minimum/Maximum Duration 2/3 years
Credit Hours 30
- Bachelor in graphic design/ fine arts with minimum CGPA 2.50/4.00 or equivalent in semester system or 50% in annual system
- NTS-GAT/UMT admission test with minimum 50%marks